Nearly 40 years ago, the University of La Verne recognized that colleges and universities were ignoring the educational needs of adults. CAPA – Campus Accelerated Program for Adults – was designed to address their needs.
We know job and family responsibilities place demands on you. Our course schedules allow you choose what works for you:
- Attend either full-time or part-time
- Attend evening courses that meet once per week on either a 16 week or a 10 week format
- Attend Weekend College – courses are held Friday evenings and Saturdays for five alternating weekends
- Attend Sunday courses that meet for 7 consecutive sessions
- Attend daytime courses
- Enroll in Online courses, available for many general education courses
All majors listed can be completed by attending class in the evenings and on weekends. Additional majors are available for those able to attend daytime courses.
- 17 majors from which to choose
- You have the flexibility to change your major at any time
We understand that many adult learners are concerned about coming back to college. Our staff is ready to answer your questions and to assist you in designing a roadmap to achieve your educational goals.
- Pre-Application Advising – An appointment with a professional Academic Advisor is offered to you without obligation prior to your application. The advisor will evaluate your prior transcripts, assist in the selection of a major field of study, clarify the graduation and general education requirements needed to complete a bachelor’s degree, and explain the self-paced aspects of the program.
- An academic advisor is assigned to each student. Your advisor will be with you from admission to graduation.
Office Contact Information:
Tel: (909) 448-4151
Fax: (909) 392-2701