Spring 2014 Commencement
Citizens Business Bank Arena
Saturday, May 31, 2014
EDD Hooding and Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 17, 2014
March 29, 2014
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Graduate Academic Services helps graduate and doctoral students accomplish their educational goals by ensuring university-wide standards of quality, access, and equity in graduate and doctoral programs. Our ultimate goal is to help our diverse student population feel taken care of and valued as members of the university community. We support our mission through accurate and timely communication, upholding university and departmental policies, and providing checks and balances as students navigate their way through their educational journey at the University of La Verne.
Services Provided To Main Campus Students
|Master Students||Doctoral Students|
|Commencement Status|| Ed.D Dissertation Forms
D.P.A Dissertation Forms
|Degree Completion||Dissertation Processes|
|Grade Changes||Grade Changes|
|Changes to Registration Beyond Deadlines|| Registration Ed.D
Students desiring to register or add in any of the following circumstances, below, can only do so through two-thirds of the term with a signature from Graduate Academic Services and a late fee.
- Enrolling the second week of a 16 week semester class.
- Enrolling in a 10-week term during the second week of classes.
- Enrolling in a January Interterm course on the 4th day of class or later.
- Enrolling in a 4-week summer course on the 4th day of class or later.
- Enrolling in a weekend cycle class on the Saturday of the first full weekend or later.
Drops and Withdrawals
Complete Drop and Withdrawal procedures can be found at http://sites.laverne.edu/registrar/ including applicable deadlines.