Vista La Verne
Vista La Verne is a stylish home for 378 students. The units are suite style with each unit having two single rooms, two double rooms and 4 private bathrooms and a living-room.
**Please click here to read information regarding the current resident parking policies and to register for a parking permit. Parking for residents is included and there is no additional fee for the 2015-2016 academic year**
The suite style units are home to up to six students. Each unit has:
- Two single bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Combination shower/tub in each bathroom
- Hard-wire and wireless internet connections in all rooms
- A shared living room with a flat screen TV
- Fully furnished bedrooms and living room
- Central air and heating with in unit thermostat
- Hardwood style flooring
- Cable TV service
- All utilities included
The Building boasts:
- A building community lounge with a large Plasma Flat screen TV, full kitchen w/ stove, and lounge furniture
- Community lounges on each floor
- Study rooms / computer stations
- BBQ and picnic in quad area for building
- Key-chad entry into the buildings and suites
- Two elevators
- Trash Rooms on every floor
- Multiple laundry rooms with state of the art technology on each floor
- L.E.E.D. Certification (for being an environmentally conscious building)
- Off-site parking lot with shuttle
Vista’s Street Address:
2165 D Street
La Verne, CA 91750
RA on Duty number for Vista:
Vista’s Room Layouts
Vista La Verne Floor Maps:
Click here for 1st floor map
Click here for 2nd floor map
Click here for 3rd floor map
Click here for 4th floor map
For more information on Vista’s L.E.E.D Certification click here.
Click here to see more pictures of Vista La Verne (New Res Hall).
Click the following link for information on our Application Process.
Click the following link for information of our 2016-2017 License Fee Schedule.