BOWL OF HEAVEN – OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
“LeoFM takes you to the North Shore with a Bowl of Heaven”
April 14th –April 17th, 2014
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Contest runs April 14th- April 17th, 2014
2. Be the designated caller after you hear the surfer dude say “Ay brahh surfs up” at (909) 593-3511 x4777 to win a free 8 oz. certificate for a free small Northshore acai bowl.
3. There are a total of 25 gift certificates.
4. Winners must call in by phone.
5. Each person may win only once.
6. Gift certificate is only good for a small (8oz.) Northshore acai bowl only.
7. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, cannot be combined with any discounts/coupons and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. LeoFM retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond LeoFM’s control.
8. Winners agree to indemnify and hold forever-harmless LeoFM and the University of La Verne, its advertising or promotion agencies, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
9. In the event of phone failure, LeoFM’s decision is final.
10. LeoFM’s DJs, on air talents (including RADIO 230, RADIO 426, RADIO 499 students), volunteer DJ’s, sports broadcasters and communications faculty, staff and Radio/TV department work-study students, for the Spring 2014 semester are not eligible to win.
11. Winners agree that their name and likeness can be used for both on-air and off-air promotional purposes without prior notice or compensation.
12. Winners must show valid photo ID, which includes, but is not limited to: Driver's License or School ID to pick up prize.
13. Prizes can be picked up from the Radio/TV Office from Monday, April 14th, 2014 until Friday, April 25th 2014 (except on Friday, April 18th and Saturday/Sunday), from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-5 p.m. Prizes not picked up by Friday, April 25th, at 5 p.m. will be forfeited.
14. LeoFM retains the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason.
*Copies of the Official Contest Rules may be picked up in the Radio/TV office Monday-Friday from 8 a.m-5 p.m.
- Rita Ora Says Ripping Off Zac Efron's Shirt Was Totally Spontaneous April 24, 2014Never one to let us down, Rita reveals why she stripped Zac Efron at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards. By John Walker […]
- 14 Moments We Loved From '13 Going On 30,' 10 Years Ago April 23, 2014Happy 23rd birthday, Jenna! By Kase Wickman […]
- RZA Gives Raekwon An Ultimatum April 23, 2014Wu-Tang brothers continue to quarrel over A Better Tomorrow. By Adam Fleischer […]
- Drake Takes His Lint Roller Everywhere, And These GIFs Prove It April 23, 2014Drake brought his lint roller to an NBA game, but where else has it been? By Nadeska Alexis, with GIFs by Jessica Hyndman […]
- 'Game of Thrones' Rape Scene Isn't So Different From The Books April 23, 2014Controversial scene is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to sexual violence in Westeros, particularly where the books are concerned. By Alex Zalben […]
- 11 Things That Make The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards Home 'Fabulous' April 23, 2014Inglewood's legendary Forum will host the August 24 awards show. By Gil Kaufman […]
- Lil Boosie's First Post-Prison Album Is Coming Soon April 23, 2014Expect Jeezy, 2 Chainz and T.I. to be among the featured guests. By Adam Fleischer […]
- All The Times Justin Bieber Has Been A Bumbling Tourist April 23, 2014Even pop stars slip up abroad. By Brenna Ehrlich […]
- 'Love And Other Foreign Words' Author Wants One Direction For Movie April 23, 2014Quirky, cerebral heroine and a romance in translation make this Hollywood-bound YA novel a perfect pick for spring. By Kat Rosenfield […]
- Rita Ora Slams Jay Z Affair Rumors: 'Don't You Dare Disrespect Beyonce' April 23, 2014Singer also addresses her relationship with Rob Kardashian, calling it 'a phase.' By Christina Garibaldi […]