- People who live, work or attend school in La Verne are eligible to air programs that they have produced on LVTV-3.
- People who do not reside in La Verne may submit programs for airing.
- These programs will be considered on a show by show basis.
- Programs must not be commercial in nature or contain obscenity.
- We prefer DVDs for airing (No menus please).
Programs submitted for airing must be accompanied by a request for channel time. channel_time forms may be requested by calling LVTV-3 at 909-392-2731.You can also e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or download the form request for channel time.
A producer must be certified to use LVTV equipment. Community Producers class must be taken to become certified. The four session, 12-hour class is offered when there is sufficient demand. The class teaches the basics of video production:
Call the station to sign for the next class 909-392-2731.