If you have trouble ordering a permit or have any questions, please call Transportation and Parking Services at 909-448-4725 or visit us in the Campus Safety office on the ground floor of the parking structure and we will be happy to assist you.
ORDERING A PARKING PERMIT
Commuter and Resident Students
Please complete the steps below:
1. Log in to the Internet using FIREFOX. You must use FIREFOX as your browser or you will be unable to order a permit.
2. Click on your “My Laverne” portal.
3. Click on “Student Resources” on the left hand side of the page.
4. Pull down menu until you see “Parking Passes” and then click on it.
5. Input your last name, the last four digits of your Student I.D. number and your entire La Verne email address, then click on “Search”.
6. Permit options will be shown at the bottom of the page. Add the permit to your cart. RESIDENT STUDENTS will order the “RESIDENT 2016-2017” permit. COMMUTER STUDENTS will order the “COMMUTER 2016-2017” permit.
7. Follow the prompts to complete the order.
8. Print temporary permit and place in your driver’s side windshield. Your permanent parking sticker will be mailed to you within 90 days.
Staff, Full-Time Faculty and Adjunct Faculty
Please complete the steps below:
1. Log on to the Internet using FIREFOX. You must you FIREFOX as your browser or you will not be able to order a permit.
2. Click on your “My Laverne” portal. Enter your username and password.
3. Staff will click on “Staff Resources” on the left hand side of the page. Faculty will click on “Faculty Resources” on the left hand side of the page.
4. Click on the + sign to access the pull down menu and click on “Parking Passes”.
5. Enter your User ID using the first part of your La Verne email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org would enter “jsmith”
6. Add item.
7. If prompted, create account or update your personal information.
8. Agree to terms
9. Complete order
10. Print temporary permit and place in your driver’s side windshield. Your permanent parking sticker will be mailed to you within approximately two weeks.
PARKING PERMIT RATES AND TYPES
Full Time Faculty and Staff Permit Rates and Types
The Faculty and Staff parking permit fee is $312.00 annually. The cost of the Faculty and Staff parking permit is payroll deducted, pre-taxed, semi-monthly ($13.00 on the 10th and 26th of each month).
“P” Personal/Reserved Parking Permit
Personal/Reserved parking permits are available for $1,500/year; payable through a payroll deduction of $62.50 per paycheck or a one time payment per fiscal year of $1,500.00. One parking pass per vehicle may be registered in the IParq parking system. Dedicated personal spaces will be offered in University designated parking lots. Please contact our office to determine which spaces are available for use.
Please note: Personal parking spaces are available for full time University of La Verne employees, faculty and staff only. Termination of the “P” parking permit may be requested after one full year or upon termination of employment.
“PS” Parking Structure (Top Floor)/Shuttle Lot Parking Permit
The Parking Structure/Shuttle Lot parking permit is free and valid in the University Shuttle Lot and on the TOP FLOOR ONLY of the parking structure. This permit must be displayed when parking in the Shuttle Lot and the top floor of the parking structure. If there is no parking available on the top floor, vehicles with a “PS” permit have the option of parking in the shuttle lot on A Street. An “E” permit is required to park on all other floors of the parking structure and in all other University parking lots.
Please note: If you have a current “E” permit and would like a free “PS” permit, your “E” permit will be cancelled. Termination of the “PS” parking permit may be requested after six full months. Please contact our office to cancel your “E” permit and order a “PS” parking permit.
The Carpool parking permit is free to University of La Verne employees who carpool with other University of La Verne Employees. This permit is issued after all carpool members sign a waiver Carpool Statement and return it to Transportation and Parking Services. There are now 15 carpool designated parking spaces on the ground floor of the parking structure for your convenience. Please click on the “Alternative Transportation” tab for information about incentives for employees who carpool.
Student Permit Rates and Types
There is no fee for Student parking permits for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Commuter Students order a “CS” permit
- Resident Students order an “RS” permit
Adjunct Faculty, Emeritus & Board of Trustees Permit Rates
There is no fee for Adjunct Faculty semester permits, Emeritus, or Board of Trustee permits for the 2016/2017 year.
- Adjunct Faculty order an “A” permit
PARKING PERMIT REGULATIONS
Per the Vehicle Parking Statement of Policy, all vehicles on campus must be registered with University of La Verne and display a current and valid parking permit. Vehicles parking on campus without a valid permit risk being cited and/or towed.
If you need to add or change any information, please update your account online through your MyLaVerne portal or go to thepermitstore.com. Only registered vehicles may use a permit, so please do not delay in updating your account. Please call our office if you need assistance.
Permits are to be placed in the drivers side front windshield in the lower corner. Click here for sample: Permit Placement
Employee Parking Permit Cessation Policy
Employees must provide a written notification to Transportation and Parking Services requesting to cancel their parking permit. Employees may terminate or begin parking on a calendar month basis only for “E” permits.