How to access MyLaVerne:
- Go to http://www.laverne.edu/
- Click on the MyLaVerne link on the top right corner
- Click on the “First Time Users and Professional Development Students” link. You can also use the “MyLaverne Directly” link at the bottom of the page. These instructions DO NOT work for Laverne Portal.
- Click on Enter Secure Area link
- User ID: Your eight-digit University of La Verne identification number
PIN: Your initial PIN will be your six-digit birthday (MMDDYY). If your birthday does not work, try the last six digits of your ULV identification number.
- Click the “Login” button
How do I get my student ID number?:
To request your student ID number, please complete the Request for Student ID Number Form (pdf).
What to do if you forget the PIN:
If you forget your PIN, or receive a message saying that your PIN has been disabled, please contact the Office of the Registrar for help by calling (909) 448-4001.
How to set up your MyLaVerne account:
Once admitted, new MyLaVerne users will be told their PIN has expired and will be asked to select a new six-digit (alpha or numeric) password. New users also will be asked to set up a Security Question so you can automatically reset your own PIN in the future if you forget your password. New users also will be prompted to read and accept the “Terms of Usage” before continuing to use the website. MyLaVerne Brochure
Exiting the System
For maximum security and to ensure privacy, please exit the system when you are done. To do this, click on the “Exit” link in the upper right hand corner of the web page when you have completed your tasks.