FALL ORIENTATION 2014 (5-Day Program)
Wednesday, August 20 – Sunday, August 24, 2014
PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES!
Move-in Day is Wednesday, August 20. Please check with the Housing Office for details on Move-in.
Orientation Schedule Coming Soon! Check back for more details!
New Freshman & Transfer Students!
The Fall Orientation Program is packed full of important information and fun!
Welcome to the University of La Verne! Your experience at La Verne begins with Orientation. It is an important step in making the transition to life as a La Verne Leopard and is the best way to acclimate yourself to life as a La Verne student.
Visit us on Facebook
Orientation is a great opportunity for you to meet fellow students and make valuable connections with current La Verne students, faculty and staff. By attending Orientation, we can help you make the right choices as you begin your journey toward academic success.
Here at La Verne, we believe that orientation is a process, not just an event. Here are just some key factors to consider on why you MUST attend Orientation.
- To UNDERSTAND college expectations and your responsibilities as a college student.
- To LEARN about the campus, location of buildings, La Verne tradition and important services that are offered.
- To MEET peers who are highly trained as Orientation Leaders and who will share valuable knowledge and experience.
- To GAIN lifetime friendships.
- To EASE your transition from high school to college life.
- To BEGIN your journey to college graduation with confidence.
Again, congratulations on your acceptance into the University of La Verne. We know you have a wonderful experience ahead of you – full of great memories. If you have any questions, please contact the
Office of Student Life at (909) 448-4485 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org