SPRING ORIENTATION 2014: FRIDAY, JANUARY 31, 2014
3rd floor of the Campus Center
The Campus Center is located on the corner of 2nd & C Street: 2000 2nd Street.
Please be sure to display your parking permit when parking in the University of La Verne parking stalls. If you do not have a parking permit, you are welcome to park in the Shuttle Parking Lot located on A Street, just off of Arrow Highway. Parking is free there and a shuttle will drop you off just behind the Campus Center.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Orientation Schedule Coming Soon! Check back for more details!
New Freshman & Transfer Students!
The Spring Orientation Program is packed full of important information and fun!
Welcome to the University of La Verne! Your experience at La Verne begins with Orientation. It is an important step in making the transition to life as a La Verne Leopard and is the best way to acclimate yourself to life as a La Verne student.
Visit us on Facebook
Orientation is a great opportunity for you to meet fellow students and make valuable connections with current La Verne students, faculty and staff. By attending Orientation, we can help you make the right choices as you begin your journey toward academic success.
Here at La Verne, we believe that orientation is a process, not just an event. Here are just some key factors to consider on why you MUST attend Orientation.
- To UNDERSTAND college expectations and your responsibilities as a college student.
- To LEARN about the campus, location of buildings, La Verne tradition and important services that are offered.
- To MEET peers who are highly trained as Orientation Leaders and who will share valuable knowledge and experience.
- To GAIN lifetime friendships.
- To EASE your transition from high school to college life.
- To BEGIN your journey to college graduation with confidence.
Again, congratulations on your acceptance into the University of La Verne. We know you have a wonderful experience ahead of you – full of great memories. If you have any questions, please contact the
Office of Student Life at (909) 448-4485 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org