Advising begins on October 16, 2017
Registration opens on November 7, 2017
Dates are based on earned units (excludes in-progress units)
NOTE: “999.99” denotes Honors & Special Student populations.
How to look up classes for January and Spring Term
- Sign on to your MyLaverne account
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click on Registration
- Click on Look Up Classes to ADD
- Under Search Term choose January/ Spring 2016 and Submit
- Click Advanced Search
- Choose the subject in which you are looking up or press and hold shift and the down button to search all classes, you may also press Ctrl & A to highlight all subjects.
- Under Campus scroll down and choose Main Campus
- Under Course Level scroll down and choose Undergraduate
- Under Part of Term scroll down and choose January Term for January classes or choose Central Campus for Spring classes
- Click on section search and classes will appear
You may only register for up to 18 units in Spring and up to 5 units in January. If you register for extra units, the last class(s) you added will be dropped.