Mental Health Services
START HERE! National Mental Health Services Locator
- Use the online search tool to find mental health facilities and programs in your neighborhood.
- Call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) for free and confidential information in English and Spanish for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services for residents of Pomona, Claremont, and La Verne
- Child, family, and adult outpatient services
- Wellness center (educational resources, mentoring, peer support, leadership development, self-help groups, etc)
- Community Navigator (linkage and referral to local resources): (888) 436-3246
- Behavioral healthcare services in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties
- Locations in Pomona, Covina, and West Covina
- Services for children, families, and adults
- Integrated outpatient drug- free treatment and counseling services to adults and youth living in Los Angeles County
- Consumer Admissions & Referrals: (877) 722-2737
- Find a private practice psychotherapist in your area. Many have sliding scale fees, meaning they can adjust their fees if requested.
- Access Unit – referrals to DBH clinics and/or fee for service providers to authorizations for outpatient services: (888) 743-1478
- Community Crisis Response Teams – mobile crisis response for psychiatric emergencies
- Crisis Walk in Centers
- Referral helpline: (909) 399-0305
- Classes, support groups, community outreach
- NAMI Urban LA offers educational programs and support groups for individuals and family members of those living with mental illness. To register for free support groups or classes, call (323) 294-7814.
- Provides quality mental health and substance abuse services in communities where stigma or poverty limit access
- Locations throughout the Los Angeles urban area
- Call their centralized intake department to see what program fits for you: (888) 807-7250 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Mental health services provided include assessments, case management, crisis intervention, medication support, peer support and other rehabilitative services.
- Mental Health Access Line 24 hr: (800) 854-7771
- 24 hour hotline: (909) 626-HELP (909-626-4357)
- Serving eastern Los Angeles and western San Bernardino County
- Walk-in clinic (support, information and referrals)
- Professional Counseling Services
- Support Groups
- Accompaniment Program (support and follow up services to sexual assault or abused survivors at the hospital, police station and court appearances)
House of Ruth: Home– Assisting families victimized by domestic violence
- 24 hour hotline: (877) 988-5559
- Serving eastern Los Angeles and western San Bernardino counties
- Residential Programs: Emergency and Transitional Shelter
- Children’s Programs
- Community Services
- Prevention and Outreach
Prototypes – Substance treatment for women
- 14 locations throughout Southern California, one in Pomona
- Outpatient and residential treatment centers