What You Give:
- Ten weeks of service
- Your time and talents
What You Receive:
- Up to $3,000 in tuition scholarship aid
- Room and board for ten weeks
- A weekly stipend of $50 for ten weeks
- A chance to practice and develop leadership skills, especially in interfaith leadership
- New friends and experiences
- The opportunity to grow spiritually and personally
- Fulfillment of your community service requirement
Please complete the following two steps to apply for the program:
- Complete the appropriate application below. You may submit the application electronically via email to Zandra Wagoner, University Chaplain, or bring a hard copy to The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life in the Interfaith Chapel. Applications are due Monday, March 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Please ask two people to complete a reference form below. Reference forms may be submitted electronically via email to Zandra Wagoner, University Chaplain, or your references may place their form in a sealed envelope and return it directly to you. Your references can be on- or off-campus (such as a supervisor, faculty member, staff member, Resident Director, or mentor) Your references should be someone that knows you well, but is not a peer. Reference forms are due by 5:00 p.m. on March 24, 2017.