Classroom Reservation for Academic Events
This page describes the procedure to request a classroom for academic activities other than normal class scheduling. Classroom assignment for classes are done prior to the start of each semester/term through a separate process. Classroom will not be released to other events until classroom assignment has been completed for each semester/term. Please carefully review the Classroom reservation policy below prior to submitting a request.
The Registrar’s Office is only responsible for internal usage of Classrooms. Inquiries from external organization should be directed to the Events Office. email@example.com Contact: 909-448-4910
Classroom reservation policy:
Please try your best to not request a Reservation into the next Semester.
We are not allowed to make reservations into the next Semester only the Current Semester.
The first day any Club or Event will be allowed to make a reservation will be the second week after classes begin.
The first week is reserved for Chun Wong Manager and Professors that need to move their entire class schedule because their classroom
is too large or too small for the number of students that have registered for that course.
Professors Requesting Schedule Changes during the 1st week of classes –> Please e-mail Chun Wong: firstname.lastname@example.org and Carlos Ramirez: email@example.com
Everyone requesting classroom reservations
must have a proper e-mail signature or they will not be processed. This includes faculty/Staff/Students/ anyone.
The Requester must have all of the e-mail signature information below on their request.
Campus Safety will be e-mailed on all Reservations for Faculty/Staff/Student/Clubs
Proper E-mail Signature is Required on Reservations if you want Campus Safety to open a classroom.
This is all for your accountability, Responsibility and for Safety of anyone Associated with the University of La Verne.
Incase of An Emergency after hours Campus Safety has all the contact information to reach any one that has reserved a classroom.
If any one feels that someone is calling them or harassing them on the phone because their phone number was in an e-mail Signature please contact Carlos Ramirez 909-448-4326 or Campus Safety 909-448-4950. We need to try our best to maintain respect and courtesy to each other.
Phone harassment will not be tolerate from anyone. Students please feel safe to add all information if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me. If someone feels like they absolutely do not want to place a phone number on the e-mail signature, please find someone else to make the reservation that is ok with adding all of the information we are requesting.
Email Signature Example:
University of La Verne
Club Name : Title/President/member
Your E-mail address Must be here
Your Contact Number Must be here
You Must Format your E-Mail Request like this:
8/23/2018 09:00 AM TO 10:00 PM CAP: 15 Students Pref: LF LHALL
All requests must state the club/organization name, dates of event(s), start and end time, and general purpose of the meeting(s). Do not forget AM and PM Please.
- Students must request classrooms for their clubs, It is recommended they not go to an advisor, or have the advisor have their assistant request for a club.
- All classroom requests must be submitted via email at least 3 business days ahead or they will not be processed. Same day request will definitely not be accepted.
- Currently all classroom request must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com via email.
- Request must be sent with ULV email account only. This is the only way to verify the requestor is a student/staff.
- Only request from university clubs or faculty/staff will be accepted. Request from student organization/club must be from recognized club personnel based on the club officials list provided by the Student Life office.
- Room reservation cannot be made beyond the current semester.
- No room can be reserved during Finals week
- It is the responsibility of the requestor to ensure the room is in its original configuration and free of trash at the end of the scheduled event. If the room is found to be in unacceptable condition following the event, the club/organization will be held liable for the work to correct the situation. Repeat offender may lose their reservation privilege permanently.
- The Registrar’s office is not responsible for any outdoor space, Morgan Auditorium, President Dining Room, Library Rooms, the Chapel, any Campus Center spaces outside of
ACC 205/ACC 207, the Dailey Theater, Hanawalt House, Howell Board Room, and the Sports Building.
We are only allowed to book SSAP B101 and SSAP B102 for the Sports Building.
For Any other space in the Sports Building please contact the Kinesiology Department.