- Log in to MyLaVerne
- Click on the “Faculty Services” icon
- Click on the “Advisor Menu” link
- From the Advisor Menu, click on the “Student Academic Transcript” link.
- Select the appropriate term from the drop down menu on the Term Selection page.
- After selecting a term, search for the student on the ID Selection page by entering either his/her eight-digit ULV #ID or his/her first and last name in the appropriate fields. Leave the Search Type set to “All”.
- After the results display, select the correct student from a drop down menu of possible matches.
- After you select the appropriate student, choose the level (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral or all available levels, depending on what courses the student has taken at University of La Verne) and click on the “Display Transcript” button.
The student’s unofficial transcript will then display, including any transfer work that has been entered for that student in the student record system.
- To view an unofficial transcript for a different student, return to the Advisor Menu and click on the “ID Selection” link to perform a search for a new person.
If you have questions or concerns about viewing an unofficial student transcript online, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (909) 593-3511 ext. 4000 for assistance.
TIP: The student must either be a student or an advisee of yours for you to access their transcript online. If you should be the assigned advisor for a student and you receive the message “There are no students registered in your assigned courses or assigned as your advisees.” contact Academic Advising at (909) 593-3511 ext. 4245 for assistance