CLUB RECOGNITION PAPERWORK
& ASULV FUNDING REQUEST PACKETS
To start a club, turn in paperwork to the Club Coordinator anytime throughout the semester!
(Start a club anytime throughout the semester – after the Friday, February 16, 2018 deadline, clubs are no longer able to request funding support from ASULV for the Fall semester. The process begins again at the start of every fall and spring semester.)
To be eligible to request funding support from ASULV, club recognition paperwork must be completed and submitted by the deadline stated above. (If you are not requesting funding support from ASULV for the semester, you may submit your recognition paperwork at any time during the semester).
Club/Organization Recognition Paperwork: (please click on the item to download document)
1. Club Recognition Paperwork (includes Advisor section with required signature)
2. Club & Org Roster (minimum of 6 traditional undergraduate students)
3. Constitution Bylaws Guide (a helpful guide to assist you in creating your constitution/bylaws)
4. Calendar of Events (list any events and/or plans you may have for the semester. It can be very general and brief but a calendar is required to give the Office of Student Life an idea of what your goals are).
Submit this information to the Office of Student Life (located in the 1st floor of the Campus Center).
If you fail to submit completed club recognition paperwork, your club/org may be subject to loss of privileges such as but not limited to:
* Use of La Verne facilities (Event Reservations, Meeting locations, etc).
* Funding from ASULV – STRICT DEADLINE of Club recognition paperwork and ASULV Funding Paperwork.
* Access to your on-campus account
* Ability to advertise your club or organization events on campus
* Student Life Calendar
* Painting the Rock Rock Reservation Form
On Campus Club Account Information and Forms:
If your club/organization is interested in obtaining an on-campus club account, please submit the following two forms to the Accounts Payable Department in. For questions or assistance, please contact Angie Anderson at extension 4473.
If you have questions, contact:
Baily Boschi , 2017-2018 Club & Organization Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.448.4483
or Cindy Vallejo at 909-448-4481 or at email@example.com