Landis Leadership Scholars Program
Class of 2018-2019
Applications NOW AVAILABLE. Applications can be found at the Office of Student Life (1st floor of the Campus Center) and can be downloaded here:
Application Deadline: 12:00pm on Thursday, March 29, 2018. Please submit your completed application to the front desk in the Office of Student Life.
Landis Leadership Scholars Program:
- Recognizes the top students based on Leadership, Service and Academic Excellence.
- Students selected will be awarded the scholarship equally in Fall 2017 and Spring 2018.
Requirements: (Please see full requirements)
- Class standing in Fall 2018: Sophomore, Junior or Senior. (Note: Limited number of positions reserved for sophomore students)
- Meet and maintain a semester and cumulative 3.0 grade point average.
- Not on academic, social or University probation.
- Can only qualify once for Landis Scholarship Program.
- Attend a 1-unit leadership class for credit or no-credit in Fall 2018 (Wednesdays, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and complete 30 hours Experiential Leadership Fieldwork in Spring 2019.
- Grade check will be completed prior to interviews for eligibility.
If you have any questions or would like more detailed information, please contact Ruby Montano-Cordova at extension 4770 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org