Veteran Affairs

Named as a Military Friendly School Silver Award Recipient for 2017, La Verne continues its proud tradition of providing a supportive educational environment for men and women on active duty or who are veterans of our armed forces.  Whether you are studying at the central campus in La Verne, at one of our ten regional campuses (two located on military installations), or through La Verne Online, there are dedicated staff and knowledgeable VA Certifying Officials who can help you navigate VA and university policies and procedures. In addition, your academic advisor will assist you every step of the way towards the completion of your degree.

The Office of Veteran Students Success endeavors to create programs designed to support, to raise awareness, and to serve as an advocate-liaison on behalf of its military-connected students.  Listed within this site are services, resources and information that will assist you in successfully achieving your educational goals.

Diana Towles│Veteran Students Success Coordinator Army Veteran

Division of Student Affairs Abraham Campus Center Room 229

Phone: 909.448.4940Email:

Click here to view our Veterans Day 2017 Event!


VA and DOD Education Benefits Information

Get Started


Forms to Download

Please review the forms below and submit as needed. Delay in submission may affect your payment. Note:  On-line submissions:  Be sure to note and keep your email confirmation of submission for your records.

Submit your Request for VA Benefits Certification on-line immediately following every time you register for, or add or drop classes.

Submit your Request for Active Duty T.A. Authorization and Voucher Upload for each semester/term you plan to use T.A.

Submit the Application for Yellow Ribbon, if you meet the requirement, once each year to La Verne’s Certifying Official.

Submit the VA’s Change of Program/Place Form on-line when admitted to the university if you have used your VA education benefit at another institution.  Note: The VA will not make payment without this form if you changed colleges or programs.